Thoughts, insights and opinions: So, here im.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

So, here im.

` The greatest glory is not for never falling but getting up after falling.’ – Confusius

I can relate well with the quote, thus its no surprise that it is one of my favourite. How many of us have fallen and manage to get back on their feet and soon took great strides ahead. How many also have fallen and never manage to walk again?

As for me, I rather be on the former’s shoes. Its immaterial how many times u fall, it will be a great pleasure indeed to rise again. I have always take my pride as the phoenix who have rose from the ashes. I am most grateful to God for giving this believe that I will survive through. And with God’s grace despite all the things I have gone through and experiencing, I know things will change for good as the signs are very much there.

Being positive as always been f orte, and it comes with believe that things happen for a reason. It is the experience needed to make me a better person.

Have you experience that you are at your wits end trying to settle some tasks and it gives you great headache? Somehow you manage to handle it well with great relieve. To your surprise you would have overcome the anxiety and fear that comes with it when you are to face the similar or worst task. You would have handle it well without all that fuss that you have face earlier. What actually happen, have we ever contemplated on it?

This is best explained that once you have overcome certain things that troubles you, you are equipped with the necessary tools to handle it again. Think it this way, you are immune. This is how immune system works. Your body would have build resistance. Same scenario here. Don’t you think so?

This is how we unfold and growing and all that we are facing just to make us be a better person.

That’s for now. Till my next thought,
D’poet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home