Thoughts, insights and opinions

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hi.. I know I have not been writing for quite some time now. yes i do have some verses I would like to share...

(i)
u re always in the mind...
no amount of busy-ness would divide
in my heart beat, yr name being chanted.
without you, am just someone in waiting...
am always beside you...
with you knowing or not....

(ii)

somehow....
the moment i sense yr presence....
many miles comes closer.....
the distance never a problem...
..u seems so near...
can feel ur breathe...

(iii)

the smile of yrs....
very much engraved in my heart...
the smile of yr heart sends excitement...
sends a dream...
sends an hope...

(iv) - unedited..

with so much to say,
yet the moment i lay my eyes on you,
all words dissapeared.
shivers vey much felt,
words seems to be forgotten...

tears I can sense in my eyes…
and I felt all the emotions..
building up..surely..slowly
still…the pain of yesterday..
felt periodically….

if tomorrow never come..
how will all this we sum …
though at times I feel dumb..
but I know surely

Aso

4 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger KaTaK said...

i like those verses..well done. u express ur inner feeling with great wurds.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger TIGERLILY said...

It is interesting to see how you used very simple terms to make a very powerful and strong message. The humbleness that you project in the poem makes one feel that meek and to be able to say all of these things about someone that matters so much to you is astounding.
How I wish that someone would feel like that about me.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Fauziah Ismail said...

Salam Poetic V
You sent two messages through Tagged, which I had only read tonight.Thank you.
And this is my first visit to your blog.
Such nice verses you string. I only wished I could do the same.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger aNNa Raihan said...

very nice words, really like it.. just like AKMAR said, how i wish that someone would feel like that abt me.. :)

regards,
aNNa_KaReNiNa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home