Thoughts, insights and opinions: I have a dream...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I have a dream...

This post I dedicate to things that I do. Things happen by decision, whether its right or not is secondary. We never know till we decide. I have made few major decisions in the past month or so.

Commiting by future in Financial Planning business is one with Great Eastern Life Assurance. More about this later.

Exploring Internet Marketing business, and Writing. In phase one still..


I have a dream…

Your words
so few it may
somehow triggered
what been so hazy..

a dream , my dream …
at times so vivid
at times so vague
still I labour on…
knowing heartily..

hoping for answers .
to what I seek
.. a dream certainly …
to go beyond
where I haven’t go before

Abstract may it seems
still flourishing is expected
its very much eminent
my confidence is so buoyant
Its my dream..

~aso~ 24/3/07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home