Thoughts, insights and opinions: Thank you....Dear One

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Thank you....Dear One

An old poem i ve given a new lease of life....i ve spiritualised it.. which original was love themed...

suddenly the reason to live....
making me to see things...
and im beginning to wonder...
why it took this long...
if only i can sence your presence long before...

my eyes now wide open...
i know now.. why i should live..
despite not being at right circumstances...
believing very much is in my favour..
soon all this will change...

you be there right to the end...
even after all this ends...
for there is hope now...
it used to be.. long lonely walk...
but it is no more....

-as0- 040706

Thank you for those who believed me... and to those who have given me chance. to learn and unlearn..

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home