Thoughts, insights and opinions: This is for u Lorrrs.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

This is for u Lorrrs.

A good old friend of mine lost her husband recently. I know how it feels to lost someone close.

The two recent tragedies in my life is a living proof of it. Not many people know i lost my sis in law on 30th oct 2004. She died after delivering a baby boy..her 3rd. She was just 32.. And on 3rd. Jan 2005 I lost my eldest nephew on a road accident. His 20th birthday supposed to be on 9th Jan.

I am never good in offering condolence and i know wont help u much. But do know u can always count on me.

Just be strong. U have always been one, Lorrs.

Herewith I paste yr email :-

"Hello everyone...

It is with deep sorrow that I tell you at this time of my wonderful husband, Robert Joseph Wedepohl's passing.
Rob passed away rather peacefully about 4:45 AM Monday morning, June 27, 2005 at the Greenville Health Care facility in Greenville, MO.
His visitation begins this evening at 5:30 PM at the Ruegg Funeral Home in Greenville, MO. The hours are from 5:30 until 9:00 PM.
The funeral is tomorrow, June 29 at 1:00 in the afternoon, also from the Ruegg Funeral Home in Greenville, MO.
Interment is at the Rockwell Cemetery, Patterson, MO.
Rob was 79 years of age ~ we have been married 53 years this past January 5, 2005 ~ and we have two wonderful children, Michael Joseph Wedepohl and Rebecca Anne Warden.
We have 4 grandchildren: Teresa Bernard (and her husband, Dustin) ~ Chris Warden (and his wife, Stephanie) ~ Ryan Michael Wedepohl and Robert (Alexander) Wedepohl.

I want to thank you all for your love and prayers for Rob, myself and our family. They are very much appreciated ~ now and in the future, also.
All take care and God Bless my wonderful internet family and friends.
With much love,
Loretta "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home