Thoughts, insights and opinions: A past revisited

Thursday, June 09, 2005

A past revisited

12.47 pm, 17/2/2000 - was the date i wrote this... an email to a friend...

Maybe the contents can inspire u...

I m always impressed by ppl who makes things happened ,dont wait and not contented with what they have. You have something there..make it grow..I m proud of u. An entrepreneur better to live the life by tryng..and u re doing it. Not many ve the spirit as what u ve. U ve followed yr souls advice...u ve great ideas there...grow as u grow..build the foundation remember... i will always be there to encourage u...as the goings get tough the tough gets going..u will do good..u re one tough person though u re soft at nature..

THink positive stay positive..do good..everything good will happen...its the law of nature..what u give u get...so make it a positive vibration eh...dont bother of how ppl treat u...u just be yrself..the result is tremendous believe me..God is so loving..u dont even ve to ask..infact u dont ve to ask..he will give provided u really need it..for im here for u giving free consultations for u..it is HIs will..coz i hardly write lengthy emails im one lazy positive guy lol...it surprise myself...its my greatest victory to make another soul feels better for i will ve the `pahala'..heheheh

i ve made myself available to many ppl and i think thats a purpose for me..a an optimist myself im one cool guy hehehe it scares my wife though as she says i dont take things seriously..i do..but its my nature.Even now deep inside i strongly believe its the right to do.

last but not the least..there is no such thing as fate..its what we ve planted the seed in our mind..its our own doing actually if something goes wrong..the `qadak and qada'..cause and effect. So with mind too we can change all that..thats why i keep saying..perceived positive thoughts..it will feel yr subconcious mind..it will give vibration to positivethings...believe me..it will do wonders..read the mother of all motivation book..The Law Of SUccess by Napoleon Hill ..one great book indeed.m i need yr permission to copy this email to others who is in need of what thie emaisl supposed to provide u...i think they also need the positive vibration this email gives u...

lastly hope i will practice what i preached...but im glad given a chance to let u know whats in my mind..hope the good thoughts too will bounce to/of me..

ponder...

May the blessings be,

> > aso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home