Thoughts, insights and opinions: To fill ourself with love and what lesson do I have here

Saturday, June 25, 2005

To fill ourself with love and what lesson do I have here

When we are filled with love, the protection of Divine Spirit comes to help us in our daily lives.
— Sri Harold KlempThe Language of Soul

The words above had a soothing effect on me just when im under tremendous stress. Trying to live the way I want, when indeed the spirit had designed something better for me. I have failed to see that for i ve created a belief tht what i perceive should be of the best interest. Whereas the spirit looks beyond what i can see.

Well I just need to continue fill me with love no matter what the circumstances, which rather difficult. But it will never be for lack of trying for I would ve protection from the unseen hand, the presence of the divine in me.

I aa going through something I never experienced before, questions I always ask - What lesson do I have here??How will I unfold after this experience? Yet the fear re very much strong in me. Its what sets me back from growth. I need to face it in the face. Thats the lesson for me. To conquer my fear.

I know things always happen for reason, even if we to turn back the clock? U can never change things that must happen, thats what made us today - for good or worst. So if one ever want to change things its not the past, it is the future.. it is what in our hand. What we decide today will determine what we will become.

My thoughts tht I wrote in this blog says of what going through this past few days.

May the blessings be.

aso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home