Thoughts, insights and opinions: aso at it again....

Thursday, September 08, 2005

aso at it again....




It’s quite a discipline when we’re in trouble to think of God and say, “I need some help.”
— Sri Harold KlempThe Language of Soul



The verses below is my latest, just fresh from the oven few hours ago.... Never actually the one to publish my poems openly.. as i ve a dream which been so elusive so far.. to come with compilation of my works... wonder when will it be... if ever...

Just something I thought I like to share..

What you see here is just a glimps of what im capable of (winked)..nolahh..im a terible poet.... a terible poet who is trying hard.. to prove he is... errr terible? :)


Whatever happened...
i never cld digest...
what i thought..
a friendship so beautiful....
ran into a wall..
confused and in pain....
why can an heart so fragile...
sensitive to a fault...
how could hurt can change things..
wonder.. what things were...
and how things change...
the evil always been...
assumption and expectation i supposed..
perhaps i was wrong...
perhaps i was never wrong..
but who am i to judge...
accepting is the key...
and letting things be ..
as what it should be...
and me? let sense prevail...
whatever the destination may..

may the blessings be...

aso...

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ghost_Sandwich said...

What a poetic soul you are!

That kind of spark of creativity moves me deeply. Well done, and keep writing!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger TIGERLILY said...

WOW...some powerful stuff you got here. Thanks for sharing them with me. Just a question - why and what makes you stop at my site?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home