Thoughts, insights and opinions

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Emotions, feeling

Emotion changes…
feeling grew …

the more I try to understand…
the more confused I become…

is it love, or just a passing feeling…
is it lust, or just an infatuation..…

that may go away…
or just stay….

gives new meaning…
open new possibilities…

blind I no more…
as now I can see…

you still a key..
and I know Im lucky…

the pain..
I may have gain…

.still why would I want to lose you…
your coming to my life ..

is the blessing…
wrapped by an angel..

~Aso 06/07/07~

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger tulipspeaks said...

hey! nice one!

glad to see an update here!


ammu.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Fabulous Mommy to myDouble A! said...

nice poem!

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger azizah said...

love it... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home